Sunday, January 10, 2010

And the Blogging Starts


Figured I would jump on the blog wagon.

True Life: My room is a prop closet.

I figured for blog I would share some photos of my room that has literally turned into a prop closet. I started collecting outfits from thrift stores, consignment shops and such in 2008 as I started to develop my "photographic style." Chicago was definitely the best thrift store shopping experience. However, you never know what you are going to find. For example I have two dresses that retailed for $700.00 and purchased them for $35.00[both in Louisiana actually] needless to say I did a happy dance each time.


47 dresses.









And here is my roommate and favorite model hanging out in the living room.

We decided to leave the living room like this after setting it up for a shoot yesterday. Here is an image.


No comments:

Post a Comment