Thursday, January 21, 2010

TORNADO TOUCHED DOWN BY MY HOUSE!



A Tornado hit my my house in Huntsville, Alabama tonight!!!!


This is a photo from Across from my parents restaurant. Near my house lots and lots of dammage surrounding my house! My dad was outside and heard the "Train" and BOLTED into the house in the basement he said it was the most bizarre feeling outside ever!




This is one street over from my house!!! We were so fortunate to have no damage and no lost lives! My step mom had just went to the grocery which is a walk away from our house...literally right before it hit...my dad ran over their after the tornado had hit..they were in shelter in the freezer! It wasn't raining or anything can you see the blue sky? People were wondering why the sirens were going off!! WEIRD DAY! VERY THANKFUL TODAY!!!!
The house directly behind us had its porch ripped off tons of trees down another house nearly demolished next door....lots of damage!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness they are fine! I thought about them when that tornado hit! I sent you a text that day to check on you and your family. Love Ya. Bev

    ReplyDelete