Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Senior Project: Frustration


My New Wig came in for shoots yesterday! Wish this was my hair. Also WHO DAT!?! GO SAINTS!

UGH I HATE MY SENIOR PROJECT CLASS!

I knew this was going to happen with this professor! But I had no choice :(
Its the biggest waist of class time I just wanna show up for the final critique...the end.... Def know I am in my last quarter here! Well I am going to branch out and start shooting men and different races which will be fun! Excited for my image I am completing this weekend for perfume.

Oh well I just treat it like show and tell time, basically what I am doing on my blog. So whateverrrrr!

Also I was bored in between classes yesterday and two parents came in looking at the photo dept for their daughter, so I gave them a guided tour of the building. It was awesome lol!


I will leave u with a pic of my roomie's lovely hamster...we think she is knocked up again. BABY HAMS SOON WE HOPE!

And here is hoping I can get more than 6 hours of sleep in a 48 hr period.....IM SO TIRED! Cant sleep...oh Insomnia how you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment